|Quantity||Set of 20 Mag Style Lug Nuts w/Washer|
|Seat Type||Flat Mag Seat|
|Nut Height x Width||1.8 inches X 1.35 inch|
|Drive Hex||7/8" (22mm)|
|Material||Steel (Heat Treated)|
- FITS: Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a 14x1.5 thread and wheels that take a flat mag seat with a 7/8 in. Hex.
- VERIFY FITMENT: By matching this lug's specs (thread, seating style, hex, etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements. Or contact our Customer Experience Team to verify a safe and proper fitment.
- SPECS: 14-1.5 thread - Closed End Mag Style Lug Nuts - Flat Mag Seat - 7/8 in. Hex - 1.8 in. long - 1.35 in. wide - Shank Length: 0.87" - Shank Width: 0.89"
- FEATURES: Triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability.
- INCLUDES: 20 Chrome Closed End Mag seat Lug Nuts. Shipped in premium packaging.
- REPLACES for the following Land Rover and Dorman part numbers - 611-297, LR068126, RRD500290, RRD500510, RRD500290A, and RRD500590.
Before Purchasing Please Carefully Verify Bellowing:
Verify Thread Size - If your vehicle is not shown as compatible above, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they are purchasing the correct thread size.
Verify Seat Type - Wheel Lug Holes have a variety of seat types. It's impossible for us to know what you have. Therefore, it is the buyer's responsibility to verify the seat of this nut matches their wheels.
Verify Lug Nut Measurements - We cannot know what wheel you own. It is necessary for you to check the diagram of the nut (width/length/etc) to ensure it will work with your wheels.
Professional Installation Recommended.
Be sure to torque the lug nuts to the vehicle manufacturer specifications.
Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components.
Check and re-torque after 25-50 miles of driving.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. Christ One Auto parts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
- Shipping and Billing:
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 4PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If the buyer needs to cancel the item, the buyer must notice us before the transaction be Shipped out.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
CHRIST ONE INDUSTRIES GROUP offers an extensive coverage of Wheel Accessories for a large range of automotive and heavy-duty wheel end applications. Our Products are manufactured in ISO 9000 / 9001 / 9002 certified facilities. CHRIST-ONE-AUTOPARTS products delivers the look, feel, fit and performance of OE. Manufactured with Internal Wheel accessories that are specifically designed to combat all types of road conditions to keep debris out and keep the Wheel turning. With am OE design, simple and easily installation and long life as a guarantee.
Customer must contact Christ-one-autoparts within 30 days of receiving shipment for approval of any return or exchange.
Returns or exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee of the original item purchased plus cost of return shipping and replacement shipping.
Exchanges due to shipping errors by us will not be subject to a
restocking fee or shipping charges.
- SUV / Truck / High Performance /Passenger Car
- Continuous Operation
- Chrome Coated
- Coated Heat Treated Steel
- 10 Years
No posts found