(32+2) Chrome 7-Spline Drive Acorn Cone Seat 2" Length End Closed Lug Nuts 14 x 1.5 and 2 Pieces (1 x 3/4"&13/16" + 1 x 13/16"&7/8") Lug Nut Socket Keys
Newly Produced at 07/2020 and just come back in stock!
|Quantity||Set of 32 Lug Nuts|
|Type||Long Spline, Closed End|
|Seat Type||Cone Seat|
|Nut Height||2.00 inches|
|Socket Key Hex||19mm (3/4") & 21mm (13/16") + 21mm (13/16") & 7/8"|
|Material||Cold Forged Steel (Heat Treated)|
- Compatible with Chevy Chevrolet 02-06 Avalanche 2500, 1988-2000 K2500 K3500 C2500 C3500, 1997-2020 Express 2500 3500, 01-06 Silverado 1500 HD, 1999-2018 Silverado 2500 HD, 2001-2018 Silverado 3500 HD, 2000-2013 Suburban 2500; GMC 1994-1999 C2500 C3500 K2500 Suburban K3500, Savana, Sierra, Yukon XL; 2003-2009 Hummer H2; Ford 2003-2005 Excursion, 2003-2019 F250 F-250 F350 F-350 Super Duty. Vehicle Must Have M14x1.5 14x1.5mm Studs. IMPORTANT: Check existing wheel lug hole before purchasing.
- Total Length: 2.00 inches | Thread Size & Pitch: 14x1.5 | Seat Type: Cone Seat | Color: Black | HEX SIZE: Spline | STYLE: Long Spline, Closed End Lug Nuts. IMPORTANT: Ensure these lug nuts are the size (length/width/seat) that you need, see Diagram for Measurements.
- IMPORTANT! CHECK BEFORE PURCHASE! Check your current nut size (length/width/seat). NOT compatible with ALL OEM WHEELS. Does NOT fit wheels with larger lug seats. May not fit OE wheels or wheels made by the manufacturer with wider lug seat, please verify measurements. SAFETY ADVISORY: Lug Nuts are an important safety component. Ensure they are the proper size. Failure to install correct hardware is unsafe and may cause wheel/tire assembly to loosen or fall off while vehicle is in motion.
- INCLUDED: One Package contains a 32 Pack of Long Spline, Closed End Lug Nuts. These black Lug Nuts arrive in a small compact box that is portable for easy storage. You will need certain tools for lugnut installation, including floor jack and torque wrench. You'll also need a Spline Hex Socket Key Tool.
- These 14x1.5 lug nuts are not an oem or genuine OE part, but are compatible with various Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Ford vehicles. We are confident you'll find our lug nuts to be a comparable OEM replacement, at a significant cost savings. Our lug nuts are made with with strong cold forged steel. Heat treated to ensure dependable strength, durability and performance. Triple coating provides the ultimate in corrosion, rust and scratch resistance.
- FITMENT INFORMATION
Wheel Stud Length WARNING: If your wheel studs are longer than 45mm (about 1.75"), these lug nuts will not fit
Compatible with vehicles with Metric 14x1.5 Wheel Studs. Confirm Vehicle is on List Below...
2003-2019 F250 and F-250 Super Duty
2003-2019 F350 and F-350 Super Duty
2002-2006 Avalanche 2500
1997-2020 Express 2500
1997-2020 Express 3500
2001-2006 Silverado 1500 HD
1999-2018 Silverado 2500
2001-2018 Silverado 2500 HD
2001-2018 Silverado 3500
2007-2019 Silverado 3500 HD
2000-2013 Suburban 2500
1992-1999 K2500 Suburban
1997-2019 Savana 2500
1997-2019 Savana 3500
1999-2019 Sierra 1500 HD
1999-2019 Sierra 2500
1999-2019 Sierra 2500 HD
1999-2018 Sierra 3500
1999-2018 Sierra 3500 HD
2000-2013 Yukon XL 2500
Before Purchasing Please Carefully Verify Bellowing:
Verify Thread Size - If your vehicle is not shown as compatible above, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they are purchasing the correct thread size.
Verify Seat Type - Wheel Lug Holes have a variety of seat types. It's impossible for us to know what you have. Therefore, it is the buyer's responsibility to verify the seat of this nut matches their wheels.
Verify Lug Nut Measurements - We cannot know what wheel you own. It is necessary for you to check the diagram of the nut (width/length/etc) to ensure it will work with your wheels.
Verify Wheel Lug Hole Diameter - The
socket key that comes with these lug nuts are 25mm (1") in diameter. Your
wheel lug hole diameter must be larger than that.
Professional Installation Recommended.
Be sure to torque the lug nuts to the vehicle manufacturer specifications.
Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components.
Check and re-torque after 25-50 miles of driving.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. Christ One Auto parts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
- Shipping and Billing:
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 4PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If the buyer needs to cancel the item, the buyer must notice us before the transaction be Shipped out.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
CHRIST ONE INDUSTRIES GROUP offers an extensive coverage of Wheel Accessories for a large range of automotive and heavy-duty wheel end applications. Our Products are manufactured in ISO 9000 / 9001 / 9002 certified facilities. CHRIST-ONE-AUTOPARTS products delivers the look, feel, fit and performance of OE. Manufactured with Internal Wheel accessories that are specifically designed to combat all types of road conditions to keep debris out and keep the Wheel turning. With am OE design, simple and easily installation and long life as a guarantee.
Customer must contact Christ-one-autoparts within 30 days of receiving shipment for approval of any return or exchange.
Returns or exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee of the original item purchased plus cost of return shipping and replacement shipping.
Exchanges due to shipping errors by us will not be subject to a
restocking fee or shipping charges.
- Commercial Truck Trailer
- Continuous Operation
- Wheel Lug Nut
- Chrome Coated
- Coated Heat Treated Steel
- 10 Years
No posts found