·(16) Black ATV & UTV Locking Spline Lug Nuts 3/8" x 24mm for Polaris Kawasaki & More (Wheel studs length must less 30mm) + 1 x 3/4"&13/16" Lug Nut Socket Key
Newly Produced at 07/2020 and just come back in stock!
|Quantity||Set of 16 + 1 Socket Key Lug Nuts|
|Type||Long Spline, Closed End|
|Seat Type||Cone Seat|
|Nut Height||1.40 inches|
|Socket Key Hex||19mm (3/4") & 21mm (13/16")|
|Material||Steel (Heat Treated)|
- Compatible with Polaris Outlaw 450, Outlaw 50, Outlaw 500, Outlaw 525, Outlaw 90, Predator 500, Ranger 400, Ranger 425, Ranger 500, Ranger 500, Ranger 700, Ranger 800, RZR 800, RZR S 800, RZR XP 900, Scrambler 400, Scrambler 500, Sportsman 400, Sportsman 500, Sportsman 600, Sportsman 700, Sportsman 800. IMPORTANT to Verify Year & Model in Description. Vehicle Must Have 3/8"-24 3/8x24 3/8"x24 Studs.
- Total Length: 1.40 inches | Thread Size & Pitch: 3/8-24 | Seat Type: Cone Seat | Color: Black | HEX SIZE: Spline | STYLE: Long Spline, Closed End Lug Nuts. See Diagram for Measurements.
- SAFETY ADVISORY: Wheel hardware is an important safety component. Ensure these lug nuts are the proper thread size and length/width before installing. Additionally, ensure your wheels' lug seat matches these lug nuts. Failure to install correct hardware is unsafe and may cause wheel/tire assembly to loosen or fall off while vehicle is in motion.
- INCLUDED: One Package contains a 16 Pack of Long Spline, Closed End Lug Nuts. These black Lug Nuts arrive in a small compact box that is portable for easy storage. You will need certain tools for lugnut installation, including floor jack and torque wrench. You'll also need a Spline Hex Socket Key Tool.
- While this 3/8-24 lug nut is not an oem or genuine Polaris, Kawasaki Lug Nut, we are confident that you'll find our lug nuts to be a comparable, direct OEM replacement lug nut, at a significant cost savings.
- FITMENT INFORMATION
Before Purchasing Please Carefully Verify Bellowing:
Verify Thread Size - If your vehicle is not shown as compatible above, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they are purchasing the correct thread size.
Verify Seat Type - Wheel Lug Holes have a variety of seat types. It's impossible for us to know what you have. Therefore, it is the buyer's responsibility to verify the seat of this nut matches their wheels.
Verify Stud Length - If your wheel studs are longer than 30mm (~1.25"), this lug nut will not fit
Verify Lug Nut Measurements - We cannot know what wheel you own. It is necessary for you to check the diagram of the nut (width/length/etc) to ensure it will work with your wheels.
Verify Wheel Lug Hole Diameter - The
socket key that comes with these lug nuts are 22mm in diameter. Your
wheel lug hole diameter must be larger than that.
Professional Installation Recommended.
Be sure to torque the lug nuts to the vehicle manufacturer specifications.
Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to components.
Check and re-torque after 25-50 miles of driving.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. Christ One Auto parts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
- Shipping and Billing:
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 4PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If the buyer needs to cancel the item, the buyer must notice us before the transaction be Shipped out.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
CHRIST ONE INDUSTRIES GROUP offers an extensive coverage of Wheel Accessories for a large range of automotive and heavy-duty wheel end applications. Our Products are manufactured in ISO 9000 / 9001 / 9002 certified facilities. CHRIST-ONE-AUTOPARTS products delivers the look, feel, fit and performance of OE. Manufactured with Internal Wheel accessories that are specifically designed to combat all types of road conditions to keep debris out and keep the Wheel turning. With am OE design, simple and easily installation and long life as a guarantee.
Customer must contact Christ-one-autoparts within 30 days of receiving shipment for approval of any return or exchange.
Returns or exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee of the original item purchased plus cost of return shipping and replacement shipping.
Exchanges due to shipping errors by us will not be subject to a
restocking fee or shipping charges.
- ATV/UTV & Golf/Go Cart
- Continuous Operation
- Wheel Lug Nut
- Black Finished
- Coated Heat Treated Steel
- 10 Years
No posts found